Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
These are very yummy.
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 1⁄2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup almond halves or 1 cup pecan halves or 1 cup walnut halves
- In large bowl beat butter with 1 1/2 cups sugar until light and fluffy.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- In separate bowl, mix together flour, baking.
- powder and salt.
- Stir into butter mixture until combined.
- In small bowl,.
- mix together 1/3 cup sugar and cinnamon; set aside.
- Shape dough into 1 inch balls; roll in cinnamon mixture.
- Place 2 inches apart on lightly buttered.
- baking sheets.
- Press nut into top of each ball.
- Bake at 350ºF oven for 12-15 minutes or until golden on bottom.