Recipe by KeithsKelly
Fabulous copycat version of Hardees Cinnamon Raisin Biscuits! My family was upset when Hardees moved out of our area, but they're happy once again with these biscuits! I found this recipe on the internet.
Top Review by dissjwine
I am not a biscuit maker and these turned out very nice for a breakfast treat this morning. I even did the glaze!! I baked 10 min @ 400, might try 425 the next time. Might also try with other dried fruit. Again another easy to put together recipe with on hand ingredients. Reviewed for PAC Spring 2009
- 2 1⁄4 cups Bisquick Heart Smart mix
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2⁄3 cup buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix bisquick, buttermilk, raisins, cinnamon and sugar until dough forms. Turn onto a floured board and knead 1-2 minutes.
- Roll about 1/2" thick then cut into round biscuits. Brush tops with melted butter.
- Bake 8-10 minutes at 400* or until lightly browned (I'm guessing at the temperature!). Drizzle with powdered sugar glaze and enjoy!