I have not tried this recipe. I got this recipe from Obesity Help. It was posted by Christina R.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Line a baking tray or cookie sheet with foil and spray with non-stick cooking spray. You can also use non-stick aluminum foil.
- 3Lightly beat the egg white in a bowl. Add almonds and toss until well coated.
- 4In a separate bowl, mix Splenda and cinnamon. Add Splenda/cinnamon mixture to almonds and coat well.
- 5Spread nuts on the baking tray and put in the oven for 10 minutes.
- 6Remove from oven and carefully separate nuts by hand as they may be clumped together. Delicious right out of the oven or put on wax paper to cool! Store in an airtight container.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cinnamon "fair" Roasted Almonds -Sugar Free
Serving Size: 1 (49 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 313.2
- Calories from Fat 242
- Total Fat 26.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 182.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.3 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 11.4 g