Recipe by KenzieBugBug
A little something different and sweet compared to the usual roasted pumpkin seeds. All measurements are approximate as it just depends how many pumpkins are carved and how many seeds you get.
- 1 -2 cup pumpkin seeds, fresh form the pumpkin
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin unrefined coconut oil, melted
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Take fresh unrinsed pumpkin seeds and toss with coconut oil.
- Toss in cinnamon.
- Spread on cookie sheet. I lined mine with a teflon sheet.
- Bake at 300 degrees until nicely toasted, 10-15 minutes. The coconut oil works great for this because it can reach a higher heat without scorching.
- Transfer to a dish while still hot and toss with powdered sugar -- more or less to your liking.