This taken from our local press. This can be refrigerated for one week or sliced and frozen. ETA. upon reading reviews, either make 1 1/2 times the recipe for two full loaves or 1 loaf and a few muffins.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Coat 2 standard loaf pans with cooking spray.
- In a food processor, combine the pumpkin puree, bananas, vanilla and eggs.
- Process until smooth, scraping down the sides as needed.
- Add the flour, rolled oats, flax meal, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt and pumpkin pie spice.
- Process until thoroughly blended, about 30 seconds, stopping to scrape the sides as needed.
- Transfer the batter to the prepared loaf pans.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes.
- Upon removal from pans, let cool completely before slicing.