1/3 Photos of Cinnamon Pumpkin Banana Bread
This taken from our local press. This can be refrigerated for one week or sliced and frozen. ETA. upon reading reviews, either make 1 1/2 times the recipe for two full loaves or 1 loaf and a few muffins.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Coat 2 standard loaf pans with cooking spray.
- 3In a food processor, combine the pumpkin puree, bananas, vanilla and eggs.
- 4Process until smooth, scraping down the sides as needed.
- 5Add the flour, rolled oats, flax meal, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt and pumpkin pie spice.
- 6Process until thoroughly blended, about 30 seconds, stopping to scrape the sides as needed.
- 7Transfer the batter to the prepared loaf pans.
- 8Bake for 45-50 minutes.
- 9Upon removal from pans, let cool completely before slicing.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cinnamon Pumpkin Banana Bread
Serving Size: 1 (66 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 131.8
- Calories from Fat 25
- Total Fat 2.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 18.6 mg
- Sodium 97.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 9.4 g
- Protein 3.8 g