Recipe by Trisha W
This recipe is great for breakfast on special occasions like slumber parties, Christmas morning, and a special send off when going back to college, etc ... It is always associated with fond memories at my house, both for the event and for the wonderful taste.
- 3 (30 count) canrefrigerator biscuits
- 78.07 ml granulated sugar
- 236.59 ml brown sugar, packed
- 29.58 ml cinnamon
- 118.29 ml butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the sugars and cinnamon in a bowl.
- Cut the biscuits into fourths.
- Roll in the sugar/cinnamon mixture.
- Drop in a non-stick bundt pan.
- Melt butter and remaining sugar/cinnamon mixture.
- Pour over the biscuits.
- Bake 30 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Allow to cool 10 minute.
- -turn onto a plate.