Crunchy cinnamon-sugar snacks like my girls love to get at Taco Bell...yummy for snacks, dessert, slumber parties, football parties, or 'just cause.' Great with Mexican Hot Chocolate! :o)
- Ready In:
- Combine cinnamon and sugar; set aside.
- Pour oil 2" deep in medium skillet; heat to 375.
- Cut each tortilla into 8 strips, each approx 1" wide.
- Fry 3-5 strips at a time until golden brown and crisp, turning once.
- Remove and drain on paper towels.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon mix while still warm.
- Serve immediately.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation