This is a longtime favorite family recipe. I always loved when mom had this made when coming home after a day of school! Great for parties and pitch-ins or for an everyday treat!
- Ready In:
- Cut biscuits into quarter pieces and roll in cinnamon and sugar mixture.
- Dissolve sugar and brown sugar into butter.
- Put a layer of biscuits in the bottom of a bundt pan, repeat process until half-way through.
- Pour half of mixture over top;place remaining biscuits in pan and pour rest of mixture on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
I used 4 cans of biscuits, not the small ones but 8 to a can...too many. I took it out of the oven and tried to turn it out but it stuck...no mention of coating the pan in the directions and it was a non-stick. I loved the idea but obviously this didn't work for me. It would be helpful to have more specific directions in the recipe to prevent problems for non-cooks like me.