Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
What's not to love? Coffee, chocolate, whipped cream and cashews are a winning combination!
Make and share this Cinnamon Mocha Sundaes recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking cocoa
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon instant coffee granules
- 1⁄2 cup heavy whipping cream, divided
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon confectioners' sugar
- 1⁄2 cup coffee ice cream
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate ice cream
- 2 tablespoons salted cashews
- In a small saucepan, combine the first five ingredients; stir in 1/4 cup cream. Bring to a boil over medium heat. Cook and stir for 2 minutes. Remove from the heat; stir in butter and vanilla. Set aside.
- In a small mixing bowl, beat remaining cream until it begins to thicken. Add confectioners' sugar; beat until stiff peaks form. Spoon ice cream into two dessert dishes. Top with sauce and whipped cream; sprinkle with cashews.