Recipe by Hadice
Starbucks has a similar latte that I just had to make at home. So comforting on a cold night.
Top Review by Annacia
At last! a recipe that I don't need to add more cinnamon to, yay. I used Recipe #152833 for the chocolate and Splenda for the sugar. Simply delicious and, really. how much quicker can you get? Made for PAC. Fall '09
- 56.69-85.04 g espresso, freshly steamed
- 354.88 ml milk
- 4.92 ml cinnamon, ground
- 4.92 ml brown sugar
- 4.92 ml white sugar
- 29.58 ml chocolate syrup
- whipped cream, for topping
Directions See How It's Made
- Evenly distribute chocolate between two coffee mugs. I like to be very generous.
- Steam milk, cinnamon and sugars until temp reaches between 150-160 degrees.
- Pour evenly into mugs.
- Steam espresso and pour about an ounce (or more if you like) into each mug.
- Stir and top with whipped cream.
- Garnish with cinnamon sugar if desired.