1/7 Photos of Cinnamon Mocha Coffee
Once a month, our mortgage company sends out a postcard with a recipe on it (weird, I know). This recipe was in our mailbox yesterday. Sounds perfect for a wintery day!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine milk and cinnamon sticks in saucepan over low heat; bring to a simmer, then remove from heat.
- 2Add chocolate and whisk until metled.
- 3Then cover and let stand for 10 minutes to allow flavors to strengthen and blend.
- 4Bring milk mixture to simmer and add coffee, brown sugar and vanilla.
- 5Strain and pour into mugs.
- 6Top with whipped cream.
- 7Garnish with ground cinnamon or chocolate shavings (optional).
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cinnamon Mocha Coffee
Serving Size: 1 (291 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 234.3
- Calories from Fat 92
- Total Fat 10.3 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 12.0 mg
- Sodium 83.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 29.8 g
- Protein 5.9 g