Recipe by cervantesbrandi
The name says it all! These delicious cookies melt right in your mouth.
Top Review by lanzurrah
I had to throw away the first batch. The children told me they were "dry" cookies. I altered the recipe and substituted molasses for honey, and homemade brown sugar for the brown sugar and they came out DELICIOUS and FANTASTIC!!!
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 egg
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 1⁄3 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup cinnamon baking chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Combine the sugars, with the egg,.
- vanilla, honey, and butter; mix till well combined. Combine the flour, cinnamon,.
- baking soda, baking power in a separate bowl, mix. Add the flour mixture.
- gradully to the sugar mixture. Once all is combined add the cinnamon chips.
- Place parchment paper on baking sheet or lightly grease. Drop cookies by rounded tablespoon onto cookie sheet. Bake for 8-10 minute.