1/3 Photos of Cinnamon Ice Cream (for electric ice cream machine)
This recipe was posted in answer to a message board request. It was one of many recipes that came with my ice cream machine. Cinnamon ice cream is yummy on warm apple pie, baked apples, bread pudding or just in a bowl by itself, on a hot night. Freezing time for this recipe is 30 minutes in my electric ice cream machine. Time may vary according to the manufactures directions for your ice cream maker. Cook/Prep times do not include the 1 to 2 hour chilling time needed before processing/freezing the cooked mixture. Note: The egg yolk gives the finished product a better texture.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Lightly beat egg yolk (if using).
- 2Stir in sugar and 1/2 cup of half& half (if not using the egg yolk, just combine the sugar and 1/2 cup of half& half) in a saucepan.
- 3Cook over low heat (or microwave) stirring frequently, until mixture thickens a bit.
- 4Whisk cooked mixture together with remaining ingredients.
- 5Cool and chill mixture for a few hours (1-2 hours).
- 6Pour cold mixture into ice cream machine and process according to manufacturer's directions.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cinnamon Ice Cream (for electric ice cream machine)
Serving Size: 1 (600 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1584.4
- Calories from Fat 1079
- Total Fat 119.9 g
- Saturated Fat 73.6 g
- Cholesterol 581.6 mg
- Sodium 198.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 119.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 100.8 g
- Protein 14.5 g