Recipe by Ridinthewind
Warm Cinnamon rolls mixed with cream cheese icing with an apple cider syrup drizzled over top. Courtesy of the Casper Star Tribune.
- 6 cinnamon rolls, cooled & cubed
- 8 ounces fat free cream cheese, cubed
- 12 egg whites, beaten
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 3 cups skim milk
- 1⁄2 cup maple syrup
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 cups apple cider
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray a 9x13 inch pan with non-stick spray.
- Sprinkle layer of cinnamon roll cubes into pan, follwed by layer of cream cheese cubes.
- Add another layer of each until all the cream cheese has been used.
- Blend eggs, margarine, milk, and syrup until smooth and pour over top.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 4 hours.
- Remove plastic and bake at 350 for 1 hour or until knife comes out clean.
- While cooling for 10 minutes, make the apple cider syrup.
- For syrup, combine ingredients in sauce pan and cook over medium heat, stirring until it thickens.
- Pour overtop the souffle and serve warm.