- 1 (8 ounce) package reduced-fat cream cheese, at room temperature
- 4 tablespoons butter, room temperature
- 3 cups confectioners' sugar, sifted
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon, if you prefer (or more)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium bowl, cream together the cream cheese and butter until creamy. Then gradually stir in the confectioners' sugar and cinnamon.
- Frost cake or cupcakes and let frosting "set" for 20 minutes on counter or in the frig.
- The yield below is for cupcakes, but I would think that this would make 3-4 cups.