Recipe by WaterMelon
This recipe came from Nestle site. Looks yummy! I will try it soon. I love anything with chocolate in it, and cinnamon-chocolate combination is one of my favorites! (Passive time = Cooling time)
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 6 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 egg yolk, lightly beaten
- toasted flaked coconut, to garnish (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix sugar, cornstarch and cinnamon in heavy-duty saucepan; gradually stir in evaporated milk.
- Stir in chocolate chips and egg yolk.
- Bring mixture to boil over medium heat, stirring constantly until mixture is thickened.
- Pour mixture into dessert cups.
- Chill for at least 1 hour; and garnish with a sprinkling of toasted coconut.