Recipe by FLUFFSTER
Just what you want to hear about this time of year! Fast, easy, delicious! Melt the chocolate in the microwave and you're almost done! This is one the kids can help with. Cooling time is not listed.
- 1 (12 ounce) package white chocolate chips
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon, divided
- 1⁄2 cup sliced almonds, toasted
Directions See How It's Made
- Microwave chips in separate microwavable bowls, taking care not to burn the chocolate.
- Stir 1 1/2 teaspoons of the cinnamon into melted white chocolate. Stir remaining 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon into melted semi-sweet chocolate.
- Drop spoonfuls of the chocolate mixtures onto wax paper-lined baking sheet, alternating the colors of the chocolates. Cut through chocolate mixtures several times with a knife or spatula for marbled effect. Sprinkle with almonds.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm. Break into irregular pieces to serve. Store in covered container at cool room temperature or in refrigerator up to 5 days.