1/1 Photo of Cinnamon Candy Popcorn
1 hr 40 mins
1 hr 20 mins
Much prettier than caramel popcorn and tastier. Looks great in bowls or strung on the tree.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place popcorn in a large bowl (I used my tupperware that's a bowl make sure bowl is large enough to hold all the popcorn) set aside.
- 2In a non stick saucepan, combine butter, corn syrup and candies; bring to a boil over medium heat stirring constantly.
- 3Boil for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 4Pour over popcorn and mix thoroughly (be careful very hot) Turn into two greased 15 x 10 x 1 inch baking pans.
- 5Bake at 250 for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes.
- 6Remove from pans and place on waxed paper to cool.
- 7Break apart and store in air tight containers.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cinnamon Candy Popcorn
Serving Size: 1 (653 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 387.6
- Calories from Fat 220
- Total Fat 24.5 g
- Saturated Fat 14.7 g
- Cholesterol 61.0 mg
- Sodium 179.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 6.0 g
- Protein 4.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: