Cook1 hr 20 mins
Much prettier than caramel popcorn and tastier. Looks great in bowls or strung on the tree.
Make and share this Cinnamon Candy Popcorn recipe from Food.com.
- Place popcorn in a large bowl (I used my tupperware that's a bowl make sure bowl is large enough to hold all the popcorn) set aside.
- In a non stick saucepan, combine butter, corn syrup and candies; bring to a boil over medium heat stirring constantly.
- Boil for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Pour over popcorn and mix thoroughly (be careful very hot) Turn into two greased 15 x 10 x 1 inch baking pans.
- Bake at 250 for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes.
- Remove from pans and place on waxed paper to cool.
- Break apart and store in air tight containers.