Recipe by Charmie777
These are just delicious!
Top Review by Chickee
This is a fairly simple, soft biscuit with a slight crisp to the outside. I did put a teaspoon of cinnamon in the batter too and I think next time I'd put more as I found them a bit plain, but they're nice with a cup of tea. Thanks Charmie!
- 2 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup dark brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, soda and salt; set aside.
- In a large bowl, blend sugars with a mixer. Add butter and mix.
- Add eggs and vanilla. Mix until light and fluffy.
- Add flour mixture and blend just until combined. Do not overmix.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls.
- Roll in combination of remaining sugar and cinnamon.
- Place 2-inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes.
- Remove immediately from pan and cool.