1/2 Photos of Cinnamon Butter Cookies
These are just delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 300°F.
- 2In a medium bowl, combine flour, soda and salt; set aside.
- 3In a large bowl, blend sugars with a mixer. Add butter and mix.
- 4Add eggs and vanilla. Mix until light and fluffy.
- 5Add flour mixture and blend just until combined. Do not overmix.
- 6Shape dough into 1-inch balls.
- 7Roll in combination of remaining sugar and cinnamon.
- 8Place 2-inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- 9Bake for 18-20 minutes.
- 10Remove immediately from pan and cool.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cinnamon Butter Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1013 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1076.1
- Calories from Fat 444
- Total Fat 49.3 g
- Saturated Fat 30.0 g
- Cholesterol 227.7 mg
- Sodium 688.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 149.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 87.9 g
- Protein 11.7 g