Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 5 mins
This is the only banana bread recipe I make, have used it for years and my office staff loves when I bring it in for them.
- Combine dry ingredients in large bowl.
- Add nuts.
- In another bowl, combine eggs and oil
- Mash bananas and add to eggs mixture.
- Add vanilla, mix well.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients, stir until moistened.
- Pour batter into 2 greased and floured loaf pans.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour and 5 minutes, or until done.
- Cool 10 minutes before removing from pans.
- Remove to wire racks, cool completely.