Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 5 mins
This is the only banana bread recipe I make, have used it for years and my office staff loves when I bring it in for them.
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 1 cup nuts
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 1⁄2 cups vegetable oil
- 2 cups bananas, mashed
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Combine dry ingredients in large bowl.
- Add nuts.
- In another bowl, combine eggs and oil
- Mash bananas and add to eggs mixture.
- Add vanilla, mix well.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients, stir until moistened.
- Pour batter into 2 greased and floured loaf pans.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour and 5 minutes, or until done.
- Cool 10 minutes before removing from pans.
- Remove to wire racks, cool completely.