Recipe by Topher
These light fluffy banana muffins with a twist of cinnamon are a great snack to have any time of the day.
- 1 1⁄2 cups self raising flour
- 1⁄2 cup caster sugar
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 3 large bananas, mashed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon (just a guess, add to your own taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Lay paper cases in muffins tins and grease bottom only of paper cases.
- In a large bowl, put flour inches.
- Combine sugar, egg, oil, milk and mashed bananas.
- Incorporate mixture into flour and using a metal fork, fold in the flour till just moistened.
- Add cinnamon powder and then spoon mixture into the muffin tins.
- Bake for about 25-30 minutes or until a pick/skewer inserted comes out clean.
- Stand muffins for about 5 minutes before turning out to cool on a wire tray.