Banana Cinnamon Walnut Muffins
photo by Elise and family
- Ready In:
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 3⁄4 cup ripe banana, mashed
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons salad oil
- 1⁄4 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Blend egg, bananas, sugar, oil.
- Combine dry ingredients separately and add to wet mixture.
- Stir until moistened.
- Let sit in bowl for several minutes for a fluffier muffin.
- Divide between six large muffin cups. Sprinkle walnut bits on muffin tops.
- Bake at 400 for 19 minutes.
- Remove from oven and smear butter on muffin tops (let butter melt with heat of muffins). Enjoy!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Cooking should be easy and fun, in my opinion! And it's not only what you eat, but how you eat it . . . a peaceful meal eaten with a sense of gratitude will do wonders for the digestion. I cook for my family and we enjoy mainly organic, vegetarian dishes.