Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
500 Best Quinoa Recipes 12 slices
- 1 1⁄2 cups quinoa flour
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons cornstarch or 1 1⁄2 tablespoons arrowroot
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 3⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2⁄3 cup light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1 1⁄4 cups unsweetened applesauce
- 1⁄2 cup dried cranberries or 1⁄2 cup raisins
- In a large bowl, combine dry ingredients.
- In a medium bowl combine sugar, eggs, and butter until well blended. Whisk in applesauce.
- Add egg mixture to flour mixture and stir until just blended. Stir in cranberries or raisins.
- Spread batter into prepared loaf pan.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes at 350 or until done.