Recipe by Topher
Low fat and good for you even! From runner's world. Due to a review, a smaller size pan might be easier to use or it might be worth adding 2 apples and dash/guesstimate of everything else for the 13x9 pan. Top it with vanilla ice cream to end the meal the right way!
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 8 apples, thinly sliced and tossed with the lemon juice
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 3⁄4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup apple juice
- 1⁄3 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees F.
- Coat a 9x13-inch baking dish with nonstick spray and add the apples.
- In a large bowl, combine the oats, flour, raisins, and cinnamon.
- Drizzle with the apple juice, honey, and oil. combine well and sprinkle over the fruit.
- Bake until the apples are hot and tender, 30 to 40 minutes.
- Top with vanilla ice cream or your pleasure.