Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
These are soft, chewy, and melt-in-your-mouth good!
Make and share this Cindy's Soft Snickerdoodles recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Sift together flour, salt, baking soda, and cream of tartar. Set aside.
- Cream together butter, shortening, and 1-1/2 cups sugar until fluffy. Add eggs one at a time.
- Combine wet ingredients with dry.
- In a small bowl, combine 2 T. sugar with cinnamon.
- Roll small balls of dough in mixture.
- Place on cookie sheet, and press down on dough with the bottom of a cup, lightly greased, to flatten them.
- Bake 6-1/2 minutes.
- Let stand on cookie sheet several minutes before removing from pan.
Pretty good Snickerdoodle. Not very soft though. We still liked them! Thanks Chellerific!