Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 cucumber
- 1 cup ripe tomatoes, diced
- 1⁄2 cup red onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup dry small shell pasta, cooked and drained
- Peel the cucumber and cut in half lengthwise.
- Use a spoon to gently scrape away the seeds.
- Cut in half again lengthwise and dice cucumber.
- Place cucumber tomato red onion lime juice cilantro sugar salt and pepper and pasta in bowl
- Toss gently.
This was an easy, light, fresh tasting pasta salad. I used orchiette pasta and tomatoes and cukes from my garden. I thought this was very healthy and low fat, since the salad is dressed with lime juice and contains no olive oil, unlike many other salads. Thanks for a nice, light lunch!