I found this recipe on smartsource.dom and revised it. It is unbelievably good; it's packed with flavour. If you are a cilantro lover, this is something you can't miss.
- In a large heavy saucepan, heat oil over medium high heat.
- Add onion and cook 2 minutes.
- Add jalapeno and garlic, cook 2 to 3 minutes, until onion is soft and beginning to color.
- Add rice and cook, stirring constantly, until grains turn translucent, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Pour in broth and 1 can water and bring to a boil.
- Stir in chiles and salt.
- Cover, reduce heat to low and cook 15 to 17 minutes, or until liquid is absorbed and rice is tender.
- Stir in cilantro just before serving.