Recipe by LaLa
This makes EVERYTHING delicious. We eat it on fish (especially salmon), chicken, vegetables, bread...the combination of cool and spicy is great and it's so easy to make
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 jalapeno pepper
- 2 limes
- 1 bunch cilantro
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt (to taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- Put container of sour cream and good sized bunch of chopped cilantro into blender, add juice of 1 lime.
- Blend until smooth.
- Chop jalapeno, add to blender (depending on how hot you like it).
- Add salt and more lime to taste, blend everything until smooth.