This salsa is wonderful with fish, especially salmon, probably good with meat also. from the local newspaper
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 large pink grapefruit
- 2 tablespoons red onions, finely chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 cup blueberries, fresh or 1 cup frozen blueberries, thawed
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro or 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- Section pink grapefruit and discard membrane.
- Dice grapefruit and mix with remaining ingredients.
- Mix well and refrigerate for at least an hour before serving.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation