Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
Cilantroey version of chicken noodle!
Make and share this Cilantro Chicken Soup recipe from Food.com.
- 1. In Dutch oven, cook chicken in broth over med-high heat until tender.
- 2. Remove chicken (reserve broth) & cut into bite-sized pieces; set aside.
- 3. In large stockot, add oil and pasta and gently saute until slightly brown.
- 4. Add reserved broth to pasta and cook until al dente.
- 5. Add chicken and simmer for 10 minute
- 6. Season to taste with salt & pepper.
- 7. Top with avocado, cilantro, and green onions & enjoy!