Recipe by Dreamgoddess
This is one of the Zaar recipes that I adopted. I hope to make this soon as it looks like a dish my family would enjoy. I’ll edit the recipe accordingly if needed.
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple chunks
- crisp salad green
- 2 cups ham, diced
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons chutney
Directions See How It's Made
- Drain pineapple, reserving 2 tablespoons juice.
- Arrange pineapple, ham and cheese onto each of four salad plates lined with crisp salad greens.
- For dressing, combine sour cream, reserved pineapple juice and chutney.
- Spoon dressing over each salad to serve.