Recipe given to me for a church function and quickly became one of my family's favorites. Thanks, Michelle Gardiner :).
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook chicken breasts and cut into bite-sized cubes. Place in bottom of a 9x13 inch pan.
- Combine soup and sour cream. Pour on top of chicken.
- Combine crackers, butter and poppy seeds. Layer on top of soup mixture.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Serve over hot rice.
Very quick and tasty chicken dish. I seasoned the chicken breasts with a little salt, pepper and garlic powder and cooked it for about 20 minutes in my convection oven. Then I cut the chicken into chunks and followed the rest of the recipe. The end result was a creamy, flavorful chicken casserole. Made for PAC Fall 2008.