1/1 Photo of Church Chicken Casserole
Nature's Cuisine's Note:
Recipe given to me for a church function and quickly became one of my family's favorites. Thanks, Michelle Gardiner :).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Cook chicken breasts and cut into bite-sized cubes. Place in bottom of a 9x13 inch pan.
- 3Combine soup and sour cream. Pour on top of chicken.
- 4Combine crackers, butter and poppy seeds. Layer on top of soup mixture.
- 5Bake for 30 minutes. Serve over hot rice.
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Church Chicken Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (241 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 408.0
- Calories from Fat 276
- Total Fat 30.7 g
- Saturated Fat 14.0 g
- Cholesterol 106.6 mg
- Sodium 755.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 23.9 g