Recipe by lazyme
This is a good potato dish from Jeffrey's Restaurant, Milford, CT.
Top Review by **Mandy**
This is really tasty & sinful, not for those watching their waistline. A nice alternative to scalloped poatatoes and simple to do too. I left the cheese off until the last 10 mins of baking and only used about 3/4 cup for a half serving of the dish. Next time I make this I will try & cut down on the fat a bit by using light ingredients, there was a a lot of oil/fat in this and it seemed to pool a bit in the bottom of the pan. It was still delicious but just a bit too fatty.
- 5 large russet potatoes, 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 6 sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil, minced
- 2 tablespoons shallots, minced
- 2 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons pesto sauce, prepared
- 1⁄4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 1⁄2 cups mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1 1⁄2 cups jarlsberg cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375ºF.
- Place potatoes in 18x12-inch rimmed baking sheet.
- Mix cream, sun-dried tomatoes, shallots, garlic, pesto and white pepper in large bowl to blend. Pour over potatoes; stir gently to coat.
- Sprinkle both cheeses over potato mixture. Bake until potatoes are tender and cheese is golden brown on top, about 45 minutes. Let cool 10 minutes before serving.