Prep 5 mins
Cook 12 mins
These are some of the best cookies I have eaten in quite a while.
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- In a large mixing bowl, cream the butter, peanut butter and sugars until blended.
- Beat in egg and vanilla.
- Combine the flour, oats and baking soda; gradually add to creamed mixture.
- Stir in chocolate chips and pecans.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto greased baking sheets.
- Bake at 350 degrees F. for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Remove to wire racks to cool.