Recipe by Mrs. R
This is an awesome way to cook chuck steak. It is tender and delicious! I found this on the Cooking on the Go software when I needed something to turn chuck steak into something tasty!
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup sesame seeds
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons dried onion flakes
- 1 teaspoon ginger, ground
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 boneless beef chuck steak
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, mix all ingredients except meat.
- Pour into a large reclosable plastic bag or a shallow baking dish.
- Trim fat and slash edges of remaining fat at 1-inch intervals on meat.
- Place meat in marinade, turning to coat.
- Close bag or cover baking dish.
- Refrigerate at least 4 or up to 24 hours, turning steak over occasionally.
- Spray broiler pan with non-stick cooking spray or brush w/ oil.
- Remove meat from marinade and place on broiler pan, reserving marinade.
- Broil 4-inches from heat source for 10 minutes, basting often.
- Turn meat over w/ tongs and broil 8 minutes for rare to medium, 10-12 minutes for well done.