Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
Christy developed this recipe a few years ago. Since then, I've added a couple things for our taste, although it's pretty much stayed true to form. We love this recipe, and take it out on the boat many times during the summers as our dinner. Increase, decrease amounts per your family's liking.
- 1 lb gemelli pasta
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken breasts
- 1⁄4 cup diced cooked bacon
- 1⁄4 cup diced red onion
- 1⁄4 cup toasted copped pine nuts
- 1⁄4 cup chopped yellow pepper rings
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled feta
- 1⁄2 cup grape tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1⁄8 cup fresh diced basil leaves
- 1⁄8 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1⁄8 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄8 cup olive oil
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and rinse in cold water.
- Combine all ingredients, altering quantities per your family's liking.
- Eat immediately, or chill to combine flavors.