1/1 Photo of Christmas Reindeer Mix
A mixture of various cereals , with peanuts, m&m's covered in white chocolate.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix wheat chex, rice chex, corn chex, cheerios, peanuts, m&m, in a large bowl.
- 2Spread a large sheet of wax paper over counter top.
- 3Melt white chocolate squares in microwave.
- 4Pour melted chocolate over mixture.
- 5Mix together very fast.
- 6Spread evenly over wax paper and let dry, then break apart and you have a great choc snack !
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Christmas Reindeer Mix
Serving Size: 1 (130 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 832.2
- Calories from Fat 370
- Total Fat 41.2 g
- Saturated Fat 18.8 g
- Cholesterol 15.0 mg
- Sodium 412.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 108.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.6 g
- Sugars 69.5 g
- Protein 12.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: