Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 mins
The flavor of this pasta salad is so good, your guests will keep coming back for more. I got this recipe off a package of pasta years ago, and like most of my recipes, I have adapted it to suit a low fat diet.
- 12 ounces pasta, christmas design if available
- 1 (6 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 3⁄4 can kidney bean, drained and rinsed
- 3⁄4 cup black olives
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup celery, sliced
- 1 cup red bell pepper, slices
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 1⁄2 cups reduced-calorie Italian dressing
- 1⁄2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- Drain artichokes, reserving liquid and quarter them.
- Place pasta in boiling water and cook according to package directions.
- Mix pasta with liquid from artichokes.
- Add lemon juice, artichokes, beans, olives, green onions, celery, bell peppers and oregano.
- Mix gently and chill.
- One hour before serving, add feta and Italian dressing.
- Mix to coat.
- Serve cool.