The flavor of this pasta salad is so good, your guests will keep coming back for more. I got this recipe off a package of pasta years ago, and like most of my recipes, I have adapted it to suit a low fat diet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12 ounces pasta, christmas design if available
- 1 (6 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 3/4 can kidney bean, drained and rinsed
- 3/4 cup black olives
- 1/2 cup green onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup celery, sliced
- 1 cup red bell pepper, slices
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 1/2 cups reduced-calorie Italian dressing
- 1/2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1Drain artichokes, reserving liquid and quarter them.
- 2Place pasta in boiling water and cook according to package directions.
- 4Mix pasta with liquid from artichokes.
- 5Add lemon juice, artichokes, beans, olives, green onions, celery, bell peppers and oregano.
- 6Mix gently and chill.
- 7One hour before serving, add feta and Italian dressing.
- 8Mix to coat.
- 9Serve cool.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Christmas Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (133 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 186.6
- Calories from Fat 43
- Total Fat 4.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 7.3 mg
- Sodium 643.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 6.8 g