Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is very ADDICTIVE. I used to make this "yearly" for friends at Christmas time and it was probably my #1 most requested item at Christmas time. I used to pack them in decorative tins.
- 2 cups Cheerios toasted oat cereal
- 2 cups bite size shredded whole wheat cereal (plain)
- 2 cups pretzel sticks
- 1 1⁄2 cups unsalted peanuts
- 1⁄4 cup margarine (hard)
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- In a LARGE bowl combine all cereals, buts, pretzels. In a small pan melt the margarine, add seasonings. Pour over top the cereal mixture and toss well. Spread on large cookie sheet which has been sprayed lightly. Bake 250 for 1 hr, stir every 15 minutes.