Snack Mix (Nuts & Bolts) Slow-Cooker Recipe
This recipe comes from Jean Pare's Company's Coming Slow Cooker Recipe. I have adapted it by using Goldfish crackers in replacement of peanuts...it is the best...
- Ready In:
- 4hrs 5mins
- 1⁄4 cup firm margarine or 1/4 cup butter
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons seasoning salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese (grated)
- 1 1⁄2 cups pretzel sticks
- 1 1⁄2 cups goldfish crackers or 1 1/2 cups salted peanuts
- 2 cups Cheerios toasted oat cereal (original flavor)
- 2 cups shreddies cereal
- Combine first 6 ingredients in 5 quart (5L) slow cooker. Cook on high to melt margarine. Turn heat to low.
- Add remaining 4 ingredients. Stir well. Cover. Cook for 3 1/2 hours. Remove cover. Stir. Cook for about another 30 minutes, stiring once or twice.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION