Prep 30 mins
Cook 5 hrs
I got tired of everyone wanting something different for Christmas dinner. This way everyone gets a little of everything. I also cook a Spiral ham separate.
- 3 lbs boneless pork roast
- 3 lbs top sirloin roast (or any round roast)
- 1 oven stuffer roasting chicken
- 1 1⁄2 lbs turkey linguica (or sweet Italian sausage if not available in your area)
- 1 1⁄2 lbs turkey chorizo (or hot Italian sausage if not available in your area)
- 8 -10 peeled onions
- 1 can beer
- Put everything in large roasting pan.
- Cover& roast at 350 for 5-6 hours.
- Make gravy from broth if desired.