1/4 Photos of Christmas Chocolate Cherry Cookies
This is a great recipe for a christmas cookie. I make it every year for the family. My kids like the chocolate chips while the grownups prefer the maraschino cherries and coconut.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream shortening and sugar in large bowl with electric mixer until well blended.
- 2Add eggs and almond extract, beating on medium speed until light and fluffy; about 2 minutes.
- 3Combine flour, baking powder and salt. Add to creamed mixture gradually, beating on low speed just until blended. Fold in chips, coconut and cherries.
- 4Drop dough by spoonfuls onto greased cookie sheets.
- 5Bake at 350° for 12-15 minutes or until lightly browned around edges.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Christmas Chocolate Cherry Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1162 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 237.1
- Calories from Fat 131
- Total Fat 14.5 g
- Saturated Fat 6.5 g
- Cholesterol 15.5 mg
- Sodium 48.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 16.7 g
- Protein 2.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: