Recipe by Christineyy!
Everyone can have their own sloppy joe recipe since it's such a fun and easy food to play around with. You can add chopped bell pepper, celery, onion, and add more or less of an ingredient to suit your taste. Just play around with it!
Top Review by Boomette
It was my first time eating a sloppy joes and I really liked it. It has the taste of a burger because of the ketchup and mustard. Next time, I'll probably omit the vinegar. I omitted dried onions cause I didn't find them LOL Thanks Christineyy :) Made for Market tag.
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 3⁄4 cup ketchup
- 3 tablespoons tomato sauce
- 1⁄4 cup mustard
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons dried onion, minced
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper