Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
OH my. You will think you have died and gone to heaven. My friend Chris made these for me and than i made them last christmas for my family. Look out they will beg you for more. Yummy!
- 3785.0 ml vanilla ice cream
- 226.79 g frozen pina colada concentrate
- 118.29-236.59 ml milk
- 118.29 ml crushed pineapple
- 2 (453.59 g) can pineapple juice
- 226.79 g Cool Whip
- 354.88 ml vodka
- In blendr on med speed blend ice cream and milk. Add p. juice. Than add pineapple and concintrate. Blend well. Add Vodka. blend well. Pour into serving glasses. Top with a lg spoonful of cool whip. These are delicous without vodka as well. Makes depending on glass size about 4 - 6 glasses tall glasses.