I had this quesadilla at a Mexican restaurant nearby in Pelham, Alabama before a Coldplay concert. I told the server there are chorizo & goat cheese quesadillas in Heaven. Seriously.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown and break up chorizo in skillet on medium heat. Drain, set aside, and wipe out skillet for the quesadillas.
- 2Use 1/2 tablespoon of oil for each quesadilla.
- 3Heat 1/2 tablespoon of oil in skillet to medium or medium-high, depending on your burner. When the oil is glistening, it's ready. Don't wait until it smokes.
- 4Place a tortilla in the oil. Spread half with softened goat cheese and sprinkle chorizo to your liking and fold in half.
- 5Let brown for a minute or so, peeking often so as to not burn it.
- 6Carefully flip it over and brown the other side.
- 7Repeat with the other 3 tortillas and the rest of the cheese and sausage.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chorizo & Goat Cheese Quesadillas
Serving Size: 1 (185 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 748.7
- Calories from Fat 496
- Total Fat 55.1 g
- Saturated Fat 22.3 g
- Cholesterol 108.6 mg
- Sodium 1729.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 34.1 g