Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a family favorite, quick, nourishing and never any leftovers. I have also used Cr. of Celery soup with good results. Let it come to bubbling in the oven for the best flavors.!
- Drain Tuna.
- Break into bite size pieces.
- Drain mandarins and reserve 1/4 cup to combine with the soup.
- Add tuna, celery, onions,,mandarins, cashews and 1/2 the noodles.
- Put into greased 5 cup casserole.
- Sprinkle remaining noodles over top.
- Bake 375F for 20 minutes until heated through.
- Garnish with mandarins if desired.