Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
From The Comfort Table, By Katie Lee Joel........Easy, Healthy & Delicious!
- 1 head iceberg lettuce, chopped
- 1 medium English cucumber, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup canned chick-peas, drained & rinsed
- 1 cup salami, chopped
- 1 cup provolone cheese, chopped
- 6 ounces marinated artichoke hearts, drained & chopped
- 1⁄2 medium red onion, finely minced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 8 whole pepperoncini peppers (optional)
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- Mix all salad ingredients in a large bowl. Combine the vinaigrette ingredients in a small bowl. Whisk together.
- Toss salas with vinaigrette and serve immediately.
Very nice antipasto salad. Great for holiday gatherings.Thank you.