Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Easy gourmet! Delicious and versatile. Substitute your favorite antipasto veggies, meat or seafood to taste. Serve with crustini, crackers or on endive for low cal option. Best served fresh but can prepare a day ahead. Make a big batch - it goes quick!!!
- 28 ounces artichoke hearts, drained and diced
- 14 ounces albacore tuna in water, drained and flaked (Can substitute minced salami, or meat or seafood of choice)
- 1⁄2 cup kalamata olive, drained and diced
- 1⁄2 cup sweet red pepper, diced
- 1⁄3 cup red onion, diced
- 6 ounces capers, drained (reserve brine for flavoring later)
- 1 fresh garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon zest
- capers brine (optional, to taste)
- salt (to taste)
- white pepper (to taste)
- Combine all ingredients. Serve with assorted crackers, crostini or on endive lettuce leaves. Enjoy!