Prep 0 mins
Cook 10 mins
Little chocolate balls of perfection... These are ridiculously delicious! Yield is a guestimate - I've never sat down and counted them, and some never even get as far as the cookie sheet before they're consumed.
- 6 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄3 cup butter
- 2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 16 large marshmallows
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- In saucepan, over low heat, melt chocolate chips, butter, and marshmallows; stir until smooth.
- Stir in oats, coconut, and vanilla; mix well.
- Drop by rounded teaspoon-fulls onto waxpaper-lined baking sheet. Chill until set, about 30 minutes.