Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
Decadent chocolate pie!
- 10 semi-sweet chocolate baking squares
- 1⁄2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1⁄4 cup powdered sugar
- whipped cream
- Combine chocolate squares and whipping cream in a glass bowl and microwave on high for 2 minutes. Stir until chocolate is completely melted. Let cool slightly.
- Add in eggs, granulated sugar, and flour. Beat until well blended.
- Pour into a greased 9" pie plate.
- Bake at 325 for 35 minutes. Pie should be puffed on the outside and center slightly soft. Remove from oven and cool.
- Sift powdered sugar over the top.
- When ready to serve, dollop some whipped cream on each slice.